The Practical Benefits of Five-Stage Osmosis Water Filtration System With Pump
Ava Water Filter’s five-stage reverse osmosis systems solves clean water needs by providing a powerful multi-layer filtration system that is affordable, within budget for most households, and uses all the required certification components to provide clear water free of minerals and contaminants so often found in municipal systems. Further, the size of the system can be very compatible with space needs, often fitting easily within storage closets, basements or underneath sinks.
50 gallon output daily, a household can easily enjoy filtered, clean water without a hassle. The five-state reverse osmosis system also saves money versus other costlier systems, depending on the situation. Cost avoidance can be as much as $400 to $800 annually.
The Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis filtering system includes the following layers of water cleaning that together provide a powerful removal of contaminants:
- Stage 1 – A Five-micron filter that removes sediment, dirt, sand and rust.
- Stage 2 – A carbon blocking barrier that catches and reduces the impact of chlorine in water.
- Stage 3 – A dual, secondary carbon filter, doubling the chlorine-cleaning benefit.
- Stage 4 – A reverse osmosis membrane that can clean up to 50 gallons of water a day, eliminating contaminants as small as 1/10,000 microns.
- Stage 5 – A granular-activated third carbon filter that provides the quality taste of completely clean, healthy water.
As water goes through the above barriers, it deposits into a 4.5 gallon tank for immediate access to ready, filtered water. Then, as the tank is drawn down, new water is cleaned and stored for the next demand.
Designed to accommodate under-the-sink storage needs, the 5-State Reverse Osmosis Filter system from Ava Water Filter is designed to be effective but easy to install and operate. With a simple shut-off valve all the parts need for installation, a homeowner can have the product up and running quickly after delivery.
There are no reviews yet.